Do you have a voracious appetite for all things news? Do you consume
all your news and videos on the Internet? Do you understand that
serious and hilarious or intelligent and viral content is not
mutually exclusive? Are you totally plugged in to the news scene via
Twitter and Facebook?
Carbonated.TV is hiring exceptional
Content Editors to join its editorial team working
from our San Ramon office. This is a part-time position for 30 hours
a week with the potential for full-time.
Carbonated.TV writers have some of the most interesting,
provocative voices in the new media today and are comfortable writing
across a spectrum of topics and formats. Our writers are household
names in their own right, telling the stories that make Carbonated.TV
an industry-wide news leader for a mobile generation.
You'll work directly alongside our editorial section leaders to
help create, write and share thoughtful stories that reach millions
of people each month. The Content Editor will need to be an
experienced writer who understands why young people share content
online. You'll be in charge of writing multiple news stories per week
and be expected to stay on top of the news throughout the day. You'll
use analytics to identify news trends, cultural conversations and big
- Must have 1-2 years previous experience at a high-volume online publication or news outlet
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English or something similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely good grammar and an expert understanding of AP style
- Thorough understanding of SEO, web copy right issues, web research
- Comfortable working in a high energy startup environment
- Create clickable, sharable, and search engine friendly headlines
- Optimize content for social media pick up
- Post content to various social media sites in a timely manner
- Manage and edit posts for Carbonated.TV on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other social
- Utilize relevant analytics tools to monitor traffic on site
- Thorough proofreading
- Ability to juggle several projects at one time
- Independent thinking and action with decisions on the content
- Must be a team player
Senior Sales Manager
Carbonated.TV is a unique software development and services company that utilizes open source and
traditional software tools to implement projects for Fortune 500 firms and startup companies. We
boast a marquee track record of innovative and successful project implementations at numerous name
brand Fortune 500 companies.
Carbonated.TV invites you to join our dynamic team as Senior Sales Manager and become a part of this
exciting growth. We seek an individual with a proven track record of stellar sales in the consulting
and services arena. A strong and identifiable list of c-level contacts and leads within the Fortune
500 arena combined with a history of excelling and over achieving sales targets are essential
requirements for this position. In this Sales Management role, your mission is to exclusively
cultivate new business while having
- Developing a client base while meeting sales revenue and profit goals
- Establishing account presence and building trust with key contacts
- Winning long term consulting and software development contracts in diverse verticals
- Developing and executing effective marketing campaigns in reaching top level executives
- Becoming a key member of Carbonated.TV's sales team responsible for demand generation, lead
qualification, and overall account penetration strategy
- Develop account maintenance and enhancement strategies
- 3-5 years of a proven sales track record in acquiring software development projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in making presentations to C-level or technical audiences
- Effective sales, marketing and project management skills
- Strong business development and prospecting skills
- High energy and entrepreneurial
- Strong desire to develop new business contacts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- CRM, CMS & ERP applications knowledge a plus
- MBA a plus
To be part of the team that has a proven track record in the industry offering competitive benefits,
development, training and resources get in touch with Carbonated.TV!
If interested, please send us a WORD Copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Start Date: Immediate
Director of Audience Development
Position Description: Carbonated.TV, the leading online television network, is hiring an Audience
Development Manager to lead its efforts in growing viewership to the company's 20 entertaining and
informative episodic shows. This position will be responsible for maintaining and growing
relationships with the company's extensive distribution platform, developing and implementing paid
and organic search campaigns, and building successful viewership campaigns on video sharing
The candidate needs to be a digital media pro with proven ability to grow visits, depth and repeat
frequency viewership by optimizing and leveraging traditional search engines and social media sites.
This position will lead and implement a digital media strategy that includes social media, YouTube,
Google, along with over the top and traditional television destinations. In addition the ideal
candidate needs to be able to think conceptually and strategically, but also be willing to roll up
their sleeves and execute themselves.
- Develop and execute a content distribution strategy to increase awareness of Carbonated.TV, and
to drive viewers and traffic to our site and to our partners
- Manage Relationships with Current Distribution Partners
- Design, Develop and Implement SEO, SEM, YouTube and other Optimization models
- Update and tweak content on partner sites daily
- Identify, Negotiate and implement New Distribution Partnerships
- Develop and Maintain Social Networking and Audience Relationships
- Build out and Expand Carbonated.TV Street Team
- Manage Reporting for Distribution Partners
- Create and execute a solid blogger and webmaster outreach program in order to drive traffic and
viewers to www.carbonated.com and to our partners
- Develop and execute link exchange and cross-promotion programs with other sites and shows
- Use the web analytic tools to analyze and report on the results of these efforts
- Act as the internal champion for our partners
- Implement and Execute paid arbitrage model to drive views across sites
- Build out horizontal and vertical distribution network
- Five to Seven years experience in digital media, preferably in a client-side digital content
- 1-3 years experience in search engine marketing, with a concentration on organic and paid
- A superstar with demonstrated success in cost effectively increasing traffic to digital
- Extremely knowledgeable and proven experience in the use of Social Media, Social Network and
Blogs for the distribution of digital medial content.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to balance creative thinking with strong attention to
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar required, MBA preferred.
Content partnership & Media outreach manager
Carbonated.tv is a Mobile Social News Network that aims to empower the voice of the underdog. Our company has been making tremendous progress and we are looking for a content partnership and media outreach manager to grow with our company.You will distribute our content and partner with other digital media outlets. Developing long term partnership with key media entities is instrumental to our growth. As our presence grows in size, we will need to enhance our content partnerships even further; this will include a full spectrum of formalized relationships with content partners and advertisers alike. We are looking for someone who has demonstrable experience of handling exponential growth, proven media industry contacts and the commitment and energy to grow with a fast moving Silicon Valley startup.
Plan and execute brand social media initiatives:
- Adaptable with a positive mindset
- Hard working, dependable and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Can operate with a great deal of autonomy and does not require hand holding
- Hands-on experience with online communities and social networking sites in a professional capacity, including Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube account management as well as social media analytics.
- Develop creative social marketing initiatives to acquire and retain customers
- Monitor rapidly evolving technologies, identifying areas of opportunity and partnering with content and technical teams to develop and implement new functionality
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and analysis
- Develop successful solutions to increase onsite engagement, customer interactions, sharing opportunities, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, campaign monitoring, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Recommend best ways of communicating various marketing messages to members
- Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing
- Search Carbonated.TV news, articles, stories and tips that can be placed on industry related sites and which can be posted to the social media accounts.
- Minimum three years of social media, content and/or online brand marketing experience
- Superior Writing and Copy Editing Skills
- Undergraduate degree required; concentration in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, Social Media or related communications field preferred
- Editorial experience or knowledge preferred
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck, and Social Mention.
- Data, analytics, and metrics oriented.
- Technical understanding of existing digital platforms, emerging technologies/trends, and integration strategies
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to successfully interact directly with customers and members of the community in a public forum
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels within the company
- Effective time and project management skills, with ability to organize and prioritize efficiently
- Highly creative and self-motivated, with strong conceptual and decision making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
If you feel all of the above resonated with you please send us a resume, links to samples of your work, and a cover letter that tells us a little bit about you.
If interested, please send us a WORD Copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org