Senior Sales Manager
Carbonated.TV is a unique software development and services company that utilizes open source and traditional software tools to implement projects for Fortune 500 firms and startup companies. We boast a marquee track record of innovative and successful project implementations at numerous name brand Fortune 500 companies.
Carbonated.TV invites you to join our dynamic team as Senior Sales Manager and become a part of this exciting growth. We seek an individual with a proven track record of stellar sales in the consulting and services arena. A strong and identifiable list of c-level contacts and leads within the Fortune 500 arena combined with a history of excelling and over achieving sales targets are essential requirements for this position. In this Sales Management role, your mission is to exclusively cultivate new business while having
- Developing a client base while meeting sales revenue and profit goals
- Establishing account presence and building trust with key contacts
- Winning long term consulting and software development contracts in diverse verticals
- Developing and executing effective marketing campaigns in reaching top level executives
- Becoming a key member of Carbonated.TV's sales team responsible for demand generation, lead qualification, and overall account penetration strategy
- Develop account maintenance and enhancement strategies
- 3-5 years of a proven sales track record in acquiring software development projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in making presentations to C-level or technical audiences
- Effective sales, marketing and project management skills
- Strong business development and prospecting skills
- High energy and entrepreneurial
- Strong desire to develop new business contacts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- CRM, CMS & ERP applications knowledge a plus
- MBA a plus
To be part of the team that has a proven track record in the industry offering competitive benefits, development, training and resources get in touch with Carbonated.TV!
If interested, please send us a WORD Copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: Immediate
Director of Audience Development
Position Description: Carbonated, the leading online television network, is hiring an Audience Development Manager to lead its efforts in growing viewership to the company's 20 entertaining and informative episodic shows. This position will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with the company's extensive distribution platform, developing and implementing paid and organic search campaigns, and building successful viewership campaigns on video sharing sites.
The candidate needs to be a digital media pro with proven ability to grow visits, depth and repeat frequency viewership by optimizing and leveraging traditional search engines and social media sites. This position will lead and implement a digital media strategy that includes social media, YouTube, Google, along with over the top and traditional television destinations. In addition the ideal candidate needs to be able to think conceptually and strategically, but also be willing to roll up their sleeves and execute themselves.
- Develop and execute a content distribution strategy to increase awareness of Carbonated, and to drive viewers and traffic to our site and to our partners
- Manage Relationships with Current Distribution Partners
- Design, Develop and Implement SEO, SEM, YouTube and other Optimization models
- Update and tweak content on partner sites daily
- Identify, Negotiate and implement New Distribution Partnerships
- Develop and Maintain Social Networking and Audience Relationships
- Build out and Expand Carbonated Street Team
- Manage Reporting for Distribution Partners
- Create and execute a solid blogger and webmaster outreach program in order to drive traffic and viewers to Carbonated.com and to our partners
- Develop and execute link exchange and cross-promotion programs with other sites and shows
- Use the web analytic tools to analyze and report on the results of these efforts
- Act as the internal champion for our partners
- Implement and Execute paid arbitrage model to drive views across sites
- Build out horizontal and vertical distribution network
- Five to Seven years experience in digital media, preferably in a client-side digital content business.
- 1-3 years experience in search engine marketing, with a concentration on organic and paid
- A superstar with demonstrated success in cost effectively increasing traffic to digital properties.
- Extremely knowledgeable and proven experience in the use of Social Media, Social Network and Blogs for the distribution of digital medial content.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to balance creative thinking with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar required, MBA preferred.
Carbonated is currently seeking one more qualified intern for immediate consideration. Our internship program provides students with a professional, career-related, meaningful work experience in an exciting and forward-looking environment. Here's what we're looking for:
- Assist VP of Programming as needed
- Research potential show acquisitions
- Locate and do qualitative study on whether an existing show should be considered for acquisition
- Research production entities doing current internet-based shows
- Assemble and analyze regular view (ratings) information on existing Carbonated shows
- Help develop programming strategy
- Highly motivated and independent; a self-starter
- Tech savvy with strong and extensive knowledge of pop culture and the internet
- Plugged in to what is brand new and cool in the online space
- TV Production or Communications major preferred, but not required
- Experience in television or internet video production and programming
To qualify, you must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing a related degree or credential. Applicants must be able to commit to at least 18 hours per week and a 3 month term.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com