British music put on quite a show on Wednesday night at the Brit Awards by celebrating the music industry with a bang!
In what is touted to be a great year for bands and artists from Britain who are topping charts around the globe. Sande won the best British female and British album, while Howard scooped best British male and breakthrough, with Adele winning for her James Bond theme song, Skyfall.
Here is the complete list for the winners of this year’s Brit Awards 2013:
· British Female – Emeli Sande
· British Group – Mumford & Sons
· British Breakthrough Act – Ben Howard
· British Male – Ben Howard
· Critics' Choice – Tom Odell
· International Female – Lana Del Rey
· British Live Act – Coldplay
· British Single – "Skyfall," Adele
· International Group – The Black Keys
· International Male – Frank Ocean
· Special Recognition Award – Warchild
· British Album – Emeli Sande, "Our Version of Events"
· Global Success – One Direction