Poor dads, always being associated with painfully predictable puns and jokes that typically cause everyone to groan — loudly.
So, in honor of Father's Day and dads everywhere, we've rounded up some of the best (or is it worst?) dad jokes around. They're sure to make you crack a big grin (or cause a big groan). Send them to your dad or try them out on him in person.
1. My friend said to me, "What rhymes with orange?" I said, "No, it doesn't." —@Buck8828 via Twitter
2. I don't always tell dad jokes, but when I do, he laughs. —MonochromaticPanda via Reddit
3. Patient: "Doctor, I've broken my arms in several places." Doctor: "Well, don't go to those places." —Satcat1005 via Reddit
4. Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lactose. —@AgMoreThanEver via Twitter
5. Don't let his looks fool you, he's a fungi. —@Food_Face_Bot via Twitter
6. Have you heard the one about butter? I butter not tell you, you might spread it. —curioustrifles via Reddit
7. I have a lot of unemployment jokes, but none of them work. —Dad Jokes via Facebook
8. What did the DNA say to the other DNA? "Do these genes make me look fat?" —@DaddyisBest via Twitter
9. I took the rear view mirrors off my car last week...I'll tell you what, I haven't looked back since. —Cutter1998 via Reddit
10. I'm just looking at my ceiling... Not sure if it's the best ceiling in the world, but ... It's right up there. —madazzahatter via Reddit
11. My wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple months. I got a text this afternoon. Wife: Hey, so, I think I'm late. Me: Hi late, I think I'm dad. —tracistarlord via Reddit
12. Did you hear about Five Guys restaurants not serving women anymore? Apparently they fired one guy, so now it's Four Guys only. —Kyle_Clashes via Reddit
13. My wife caught me standing on the bathroom scale, sucking in my stomach ... “Ha! That’s not going to help,” she said. “Sure, it does,” I said. “It’s the only way I can see the numbers.” —madazzahatter via Reddit
Did you count how many times you rolled your eyes?