Our Hollywood movies sometimes have really cheesy lines and the funny part is that people actually like them. Maybe it's because everyone’s searching for a little romance in their lives. In love flicks, it's easy for a character to give ridiculous affirmations of their warmth and fondness… they don't necessarily have to think and kick themselves for sounding so cheap, tacky and cheesy later!
So, here’s a list of 10 greatest movie quotes that were heavy on the cheese, if you know what we mean! Enjoy.
1. "You're like my own personal brand of heroine." - Twilight
2. “I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her.” Notting Hill
3. Edward Lewis: “So what happens after he climbs up and rescues her?” Vivian: “She rescues him right back” – Pretty Woman
<object width=”100%” height=”25” class=”hark_player”>
<param name=”movie” value=”http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_bar.swf?pid=fwfyvthcqq”/>
4. "You had me at hello." - Jerry Maguire
5. "I say God damn what a rush." -Broken Arrow
6. “I'll never let go, Jack. I promise” - Titanic
7. "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed." - Four Weddings and a Funeral
8. "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." - Dirty Dancing
9. “With God as my witness, I’ll never go hungry again!”– Gone With the Wind
10. "No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly.” - Gone With the Wind
So, this was our list of top 10 cheesiest movie lines ever! Hope you enjoyed going through it.