Personally, I'm not a fan of working out — and it's easy to understand why. You get all sweaty, you have to pay exorbitant sums of money to go to a gym or workout classes, and it takes a while to actually get in shape.
But, and there's a big one here, the results are eventually so worth it. Aside from the way you look, working out has so many great benefits. Exercise boosts your energy level, improves your mood, promotes better sleep patterns, and gives your sex drive a jolt.
But I know what you're thinking — the money. Well, forget about it. Here are 10 workout videos you can watch and do at home, in a park, or wherever you roam, no equipment needed!
1. Let's start easy — a 15-minute beginner's guide to strength training does the trick.
2. This 32-minute cardio workout will get your heart pumping in no time.
3. Tabata is a workout style that features 20 seconds of a high-intensity exercise, with 10 seconds of rest. (It's harder than it sounds.)
4. Ten minutes of exercising just your butt might not sound difficult, but your derrière will definitely feel it by the end.
5. This killer hour-plus Pilates workout touches on your abs, butt, and thighs.
6. Yoga is a good way to get a workout for your mind and body.
7. If it's arm day but you don't want anything to do with push-ups, this quick workout is for you.
8. Really go for it with this HIIT workout, which stands for high intensity interval training.
Working out doesn't have to be boring. If treadmills and ellipticals are bumming you out, take your exercise routine up a notch by moving it home to your living room. Sounds like a win-win to me.