1. You can spell the word "upside down" by using other letters of the alphabet: umop apisdn.
2. When you say "crisp," the word travels all the way from the back of your mouth to the front.
3. There are more possible combinations of a standard 52-card deck than there have been seconds since the Big Bang.
4. The current batch of incoming high school freshmen are as old as the "Krusty Krab Pizza" episode of SpongeBob. Go ahead, do the math.
6. The average human male penis contains enough blood to power three gerbils.
7. Every 120 years (give or take), there is an entirely new set of people on earth.
8. If there is a group of 70 or more people, there is a 99.9 percent chancethat two of them share the same birthday.
9. Anne Frank and Martin Luther King were born in the same year.
11. There’s no present. We are always living in the past. Information has to travel to the brain via neural pathways so everything we experience actually took place 80 milliseconds ago.
12. When you recall a life event, you are remembering the last time you remembered it, not the actual event.
13. Mammoths were still alive when the pyramids were being built.
14. Calvin Klein's cologne Obsession for Men is used by researchers to attract animals to cameras in the wilderness.
15. The second player could control the ducks in Nintendo’s iconic Duck Hunt video game.