The photo above exactly depicts the realization of being the middle child in your family. You might not understand what it feels like to be if you are not one but those who are know exactly what I am talking about.
Your parents forget your birthday, your college fund, your name and sometimes they forget that you even exist.
Remember this feeling guys?
So, instead of feeling alone, ignored and whining about getting the least attention among your siblings, here we have compiled a list of reasons for you to feel happy about being the middle child of your family.
Check out these awesome benefits and thank god you are not the eldest and the youngest one of your parents. Enjoy!
1. You can stay in your room and do whatever you want to because if you are a middle child, you basically don’t exist and everyone’s least bothered about your absence.
Imagine the benefits of being alone in your room! That peace, that serenity…
2. No matter what you do, it is never special; you’d always be compared by you siblings; so when no one really cares, don’t anything special. Enjoy.
And let others take the responsibility doing special things!
3. You can peruse your interests and make your dream career; your parents won’t be ever proud of you anyway.
4. You can celebrate you birthday with friends; your closed ones, (family) is least bothered about it.
5. With time, you’d realize you are awesome because you learn to be sarcastic with your pampered dumb siblings around.
And sarcasm is awesome, isn’t it?
6. If you ever adopt a child, you will love him more because you already have an idea of how it feels to be adopted when you’re a middle child.
These were some reasons for you to feel awesome. If you have anything to add please comment.