Dads are funny. They know how to exactly embarrass you in front of your friends, how to spoil your Facebook status, and how to simply ruin your entire day which you can later fight about for days and days.
But honestly, dads are the most lovable thing that has happened to us. No matter how much we fight, no matter how much they scream at us; they love us.
And here are 10 good reasons to appreciate and love your dad even more. Check out:
1. Dads teach you how to walk.
2. They play like no one else can.
3. Dads make sure you sleep well, without disturbance.
4. They’ll dress you up in the cutest way possible.
5. Dads teach you so many things (at a very early age).
6. Dads teach you affection in their own funny manner.
7. They know how to make the coolest and trendy hairstyles.
8. Dads are the best at multitasking; they’ll comfortably hold you while doing everything else.
a. While reading:
b. While playing video games:
c. And even while washing your milk bottle.
9. They cry but they’ll never let you know.
10. You’d realize on growing up that your best pictures are with your dad.
Just while compiling all of these photos together, I realized how much my dad loves me, and how much I have learnt from him. We can’t be more thankful to God for blessing us with such an awesome relation.
Dads are undoubtedly the best.
If you have something to add to this list then let us know with your comments.