Under eye bags are no joke. They seriously affect millions of people all over the world. People will pay top dollar for a miracle product to reduce under eye bags. But did you know that you could simply (and cheaply) reduce under eye bags with green tea?
As you have heard, when green tea is consumed it has many health benefits. According to Harvard Women’s Health Watch: Tea’s health benefits are largely due to its high content of flavonoids — plant-derived compounds that are antioxidants. Green tea is the best food source of a group called catechins. In test tubes, catechins are more powerful than vitamins C and E in halting oxidative damage to cells and appear to have other disease-fighting properties. Studies have found an association between consuming green tea and a reduced risk for several cancers, including, skin, breast, lung, colon, esophageal, and bladder.
The amazing thing about this tea is not just that it has internal health benefits, but it has external health benefits as well. Green tea is known to reduce acne and help fight signs of aging. It is also an amazing natural remedy for reducing puffiness under the eyes due to the caffeine and antioxidants. Read below to find out how to reduce under eye bags with green tea.
· First you will need 2 green tea bags. Make sure they do have caffeine (brand does not matter)
· Boil some hot water, then place the green tea in the water, allow them to steep for 3-5 min.
· Next, you can drink the green tea or make ice cubes out of it!
· Place the green tea bags inside of a plastic bag
· Put the bag in the refrigerator (if you leave them overnight)
· Place the green tea bags inside the freezer (15-20 min) if you do it in the morning
· Place the green tea bags on your under eye bags until the bags become your body temperature
· When you remove them, your under eyes should be nice and smooth without any puffiness!