You might think it’s an expensive beauty product or treatment but as Carole-Ann Rice, spokesman for Ready To Glow put it: 'The smallest things can make the world of difference to a woman's confidence.'
Women spend so much on themselves to feel better but the best confidence boosters are compliments from your partners and friends, cuddles, some beautiful sleep and a lot more that’s not much expansive but to women it means a lot.
The study for Ready To Glow campaign reflects how confidence is the key to giving women the ‘feel-good’ factor. Here’s a list of top 20 feel-good factors. Have a look and feel-good about yourselves.
1. A compliment from a friend or partner:
2. Perfect hair:
3. Looking good in a photograph:
4. Silky smooth legs:
5.A beautiful night sleep
7. Being told ‘I love you’:
8. A perfect tan:
9. When a stranger smiles at you:
10. New innerwear:
11. When someone says you look young:
12. Being Asked Where You Shopped From:
13. When you are dressed perfectly:
14. Being told by a child you are pretty:
15. Waking up with a spotless face:
16. An outfit that reveals the favorite part of your body:
17. Getting you facial hair plucked:
18. When someone asks you out on a date:
19. A manicure
20. Perfect make-up
Ladies, now you know how to be happier, and guys you also know how to keep us happy.
Best of luck.