For the word play joker, it’s a moment of pure glee when something humorous comes out of a mix of words that can have more than one meaning.
And while some will accuse punsters of a dorky sense of humor, you can’t deny the popularity that comes from puns – obviously, since they’re so punny!
Without further ado, (and sadly without the Bard himself), here are a few lines guaranteed to tickle your funny bone:
1) World peace. One day, a pea said “you might say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.”
2) Van Gogh, what a speed racer you would’ve been:
Check Out: Ride Through van Gogh's "Starry Night"
3) We bet you’ve never seen Moscow like this:
4) These potatoes were doing it before Twitter was cool:
5) What a drama-queen!
6) Speaking of drama-queens, stay away from this Taco:
7) If any spicy food enthusiasts bother you, tell them to mind their own business:
8) What did the cactus say to the melon?
9) Self-deprecating bunny, anyone?
10) When wisdom and humor cross paths:
Recommended: Everyday Phrases Turned Into Hilarious Art