So it’s not really surprising that this universe of weirdos invented products to accentuate our eclectic taste.
Recommended: 15 Facts That Will Blow Away Your Mind
Need meets want in a strange world so some of these were bound to be invented. Here is a list of weird products available in the modern world to suit our desires.
1) Theft Deterrent Moldy Sandwich Bags
These anti-theft lunch bags are available online. Fool your colleagues into thinking your food is moldy so you can enjoy your lunch every day. Most importantly, so you can avoid being this guy:
2) Can’t grow a beard? Never mind, have a beard beanie
3) Speaking of all things snuggly, have you ever craved
someone something warm at night?
Voila! It’s actually called a Boyfriend Pillow. And it’s perfectly okay to take him into bed with you on the first date. No judgment, only something to cuddle with at night.
4) The Japanese way staying young and avoiding botox
5) One onsie to beat them all, forever and ever
It’s a onsie sleeping bag to suit all of your sleepover, camping or pseudo space exploration needs.
6) LED slippers to lead you on the right path
OK, as weird as this is, there is a practical use for these guys. If you’ve ever had a case of the midnight munchies and happened to stumble into something along the way, LED slippers are there for you to walk safely at night.
7) Secret stash for a bad day
Everyone’s had one of those days where they just wanted or needed to indulge in this guilty pleasure. The people over at Flasktie were considerate enough to think of the Flask Tie.
8) There’s another way to deal with one of those days
It’s called the Ostrich Pillow. You can hideaway from the big bad world with these guys, which have apparently branched out a lot.
Recommended: 6 Bizarre Christmas Traditions Around The World
9) A black toothbrush for white teeth
No joke here. The bristles are laced with charcoal, which is useful for decolorizing and removing plaque. Who knew that Binchotan Charcoal Toothbrush is actually a thing?
10) A two in one package, for all your shower singing needs
Now you can rock it out with a mic-shaped shower sponge, available on. Just don’t headbang in the shower, or you might slip.