American Lawmakers Ready $225M Aid Package To Reward Israel For The Gaza Massacre

Oblivious to the global outcry to curtail the Israeli aggression the U.S. lawmakers are readying a package to reward Israel for its brutal annihilation of Gaza.

"Let's stop playing games," said Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., calling the assistance a necessity for the "life-or-death struggle Israel faces."

"I support any effort which brings this campaign to an end in a manner that increases Israel's security," Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday.

US Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a member of the Democratic Party, warned that the Obama administration’s $225 million request to aid Israel during its current war may not be enough

At the White House, press secretary Josh Earnest expressed disappointment at the lack of funding for Israel in the House measure.

Related:4 Reasons Why Israel’s Reality Distortion Field Works So Well In The U.S.

Meanwhile Israel’s brutal military excursion has totally destroyed the already crumbling infrastructure of Gaza. In the latest set of punitive and collective punishment measures against Gaza, Israel destroyed the only power station remaining in the area, this means that Gaza will not have any access to electricity or water. Tragically the one remaining hospital treating the severely injured will be restricted from carrying out their operations. The Israeli buffer zone has shrunk the Gaza strip by 44% meaning that Israel has driven the Gaza population into the remaining 56% of the already narrow and densely populated strip of land. The latest death toll has surpassed 1200 with more than 250 children killed.

Related:The Utter Destruction Of Gaza Via Images And Eye Witness Accounts

"This current Israeli assault is seeking the total destruction of Gaza." Gerry Adams of the Sinn Fein tweeted this from Belfast

tweeted this from Belfast

Read Also:‘No Children Left In Gaza!’ Israeli Mob Celebrates The Death Of Children In Gaza

Palestinian Children vs. The Israeli Army In images

Has Gaza Become The New Nazi Concentration Camp Of Our Time?

Frightened Teen Live Tweets Gaza Bombings

View Comments

Recommended For You