All kids have some insane eating habits- feeding on erasers and pencils, sand and even taking a sip or two of the baby lotion while no one’s watching. Our parents try and control our weird and strange habits but they still can’t be with us all the time. Therefore most of our stomach troubles as kids are a result of our own bizarre habits.
As we grow old we know what is good for us to eat and what is not but a 19-year-old girl in Indore, India, has a creepy habit that has cost her severely!
The girl went to Maharaja Yeshwantrao Hospital, complaining that she has not been able to eat and drink for a few days. Examination revealed a hair ball weighing around four pounds stuck between her stomach and small intestine to be the cause of trouble.
Later the doctors revealed that their patient had a bad habit of eating her hair and chalk while in class, and it ended up stuffing her insides.
Dr. Parvinder Singh Lubana leading a team of gastro-surgeons, was able to remove the giant hairball from the patient, as reported by an Indian website.
Please login to add to favorites
Already added to favorites
Added as Favorite