People Faint At Liquid Nitrogen Pool Party In Mexico (VIDEO)


Liquid nitrogen pool party; certainly not a good idea!

The video above reveals the events that took place at a recent pool party in Mexico leaving, 21-year-old Jose Ignacio Lopez del Toro, in coma and eight others hospitalized.

The event staff poured barrels of liquid nitrogen into the pool to create smoke which became toxic in mixing with chlorine, causing people to faint.

One remains in coma while eight others who were hospitalized are released, though some of them have been diagnosed with cardiovascular problems.

The event that was hosted by Jagermeister, a German liquor brand, invited 200 other guests as well.

Check out the video above to see how the noxious gas took effect.

View Comments

Recommended For You