A local EMT crew came to the rescue of a starving puppy that was found shivering in the parking lot of a Buffalo, N.Y., veterinary clinic which actually refused to help the poor dog!
Two Rural-Metro paramedics found the pit bull puppy lying in the parking lot of the Anderson Inner City Animal Hospitalon Wednesday. She was so weak; it couldn’t even raise her head!
"It was, like, 32 degrees outside, and she was skin and bones. If we [had gotten there] seconds later, she would probably would have been frozen to death,"Norine Hoch told WIVB.
When Hoch and her partner were shocked when they asked the hospital for the help! Norine said, “She slammed the door on our faces.” The two then quickly wrapped it in blankets, and a supervisor rushed her to the local SPCA shelter.
The starving Pit bull, who was named "Metro" by the SPCA, scored just 1 out of 9 for her body score when she came in, but is now she is doing a little better!