White Supremacist Craig Cobb Dismayed To Find Out He Is 14% Black (Video)

by
Owen Poindexter
White supremacist Craig Cobb got a shock when he agreed to a DNA test on the Trisha show, hosted by African-British host Trisha Goddard: Cobb is 14% black.

White supremacist Craig Cobb got a shock when he agreed to a DNA test on the Trisha show, hosted by African-British host Trisha Goddard: Cobb is 14% black. Craig Cobb is openly racist, celebrates violence against minorities, and has bought up land in his town of Leith, North Dakota (smack in the middle one of the least dense states) in the hopes of making a white-only town (just one interracial couple stands in the way of Cobb’s dream). Now Cobb has a deeper problem to worry about: does he even qualify for his own white-only town?

The audience knows something good is coming when Trisha starts to read the results of Cobb’s DNA test.

“86% European,” she starts, and then a dramatic pause as the audience cheers, sensing the remaining 14% is something good. Then it hits:

“And 14% Sub-Saharan African!”

Cobb grins in a way that is 100% uncomfortable and at least 79% embarrassed. Saharan Africa would be one thing—North Morocco, for instance—is arguably more Mediterranean than African, but Sub-Saharan African, as Trish puts it to Cobb, “you have a little black in you!”

Cobb first tries to write this off as “statistical noise.” 14% is way too high for statistical noise. 4% you could maybe brush off, but not 14%. Cobb then says it’s “like oil and water.” It’s a good thing for him that that makes no sense. If 14% of his genetic makeup did not mix with the other 86%, that would have to cause catastrophic health problems.

A lot divides us in this world, but racists getting embarrassed on camera is something we can all love.

Carbonated.TV