So THAT explains it. Germany didn't really steamroll over Brazil in the World Cup semifinals. Brazil never actually showed up.
Poor Brazil. The Internet just can't stop pouring salt into the wound that was the 7-1 humiliating loss on home turf.
There was plenty of speculation Brazilian players didn't show up ready to play and win. This might be the first to suggest they didn't show up at all.
Something tells us the Argentineans will at least remember to come to the match.
Don't miss more of Carbonated's World Cup coverage:
- 7 Goal Celebrations That Will Get You In Trouble
- If You’re An American Soccer Fan, Don’t Miss This
- FIFA Needs To Get Its Priorities Straight
- Colombia Stands Up For Its Champions
- 7 Lessons Argentina Need to Learn From Brazil
- World Cup Player Pronunciation Guide
- 13 Utterly Useless Things Besides World Cup Losers Game