1. Let's begin with one of the most comedic misses ever, courtesy of an unnamed Solomon Islands striker. No wonder he is "unnamed."
2. But Qatar's Fahad Khalfan does have a name. We bet he wished he hadn't after he missed this:
3. People ask why Christian Tello isn't at Barca anymore. We don't know what to tell them.
4. Chris Iwelumo didn't play for Scotland very often, but when he did, it resulted in things like these:
5. Croatia's Ilija Sivonjic missed an open goal but only after blocking his teammate's excellent goal-bound chip. Call this the mother of all misses.
6. Any miss list is incomplete without a Gervinho entry:
7. Amr Zaki was once a hot striker in the PL, until this happened:
8. Here's a Robinho special for your pleasure:
9. And this is why no one wants Jozy Altidore in England:
10. When you spend as much time as Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez does inside the penalty box, you are bound to miss one.
11. Or two...but whatever.
12. Scott Parker now plays in Championship. This is why:
13. And now ladies and gentlemen...the legendary Nando miss: