When you think about it, email is quite magical. It connects us to people hundreds if not thousands of miles away, and in a matter of seconds, no less. It's truly incredible.
One thing that's not so wonderful, though? These ridiculous emails that we're all far too familiar with. Sadly, you know these inbox cloggers like the back of your hand.
1. The new person in your office accidentally hits "Reply All" to an email that management sent out.
2. Your coworker accidentally copies your entire company on a personal email to another peer.
3. When you unsubscribe from a list and they send you another email saying that you unsubscribed.
4. Spam email that looks like it's from a friend of yours.
5. Emails from a list you unsubscribed from months ago.
6. When a coworker sends you an email asking if they can call you.
7. Emails from a newsletter you never signed up for.
8. When you send an email to the wrong person with the same first or last name.
9. Really any kind of spam email.
Don't lie, you've sent or received all of these at one time or another.