Hand-made fliers are perhaps the best way to advertise anything. They are easy to make, cheap and, not to mention, they sometimes get the job done.
They are also the most appropriate way to spread word about lost items, especially pets.
Take a look at some hilarious pet adverts that the owners have put around their respective neighborhoods in search of their “precious” animals.
1. The guy who lost his unicorn:
2. The missing demon dog
3. The poor “ginny” pig:
4. The guy who couldn’t find his ants:
5. This pigeon flyer:
6. The one who found the “lost dog flyers”
7. The majestic dog that wasn’t even missing:
8. This unfriendly “puppy”
9. This angry dog
10. The goldfish that went for a swim: