Extroverts are people who are energized by being around other people. They are outgoing, friendly, funny, expressive and opposite of those who are introverts.
Internet is full of blogs, posts and pictures about problems faced by introverts because they are quiet people who are full of secrets and everyone empathizes with them. But nobody pays much attention to the problems that extroverts face almost every day.
So, here we have compiled a list of troubles faced by those who love to be surrounded by friends and people mostly assume that they are problem free.
Check out these 10 problems faced by extroverts every day.
1. When you are told to ‘calm down’ and you are just expressing your excitement about something.
2. When you get excited about your phone ringing and it’s a wrong call.
3. When you are upset and people assume that you should be left alone.
4. When your best friend is an introvert and all you want is to know is what’s going on in his head sometimes.
5. When people assume something is wrong because you don’t feel like talking.
6. When you teacher tells you that talking is not productive.
7. When you have no one to talk to and you are home sick.
8. Being an extrovert, you’re supposedly in the majority but you can never find anyone to party with.
10. And your phone bills, of course!
If you are an extrovert and you think there’s something that should be added in the list above, please share it with us in the comments section below.