You'd expect to see a golf course erupt in cheers when duffers pull off a particularly fantastic play. But atma Canadian golf course last week something else erupted that was completely unexpected.
As per a YouTube video, players at the Indian Hills Golf Club in Lambton Shores, Ontario, Canada, were shocked when they found natural gas bursting out from within a pond.
The sight of the lake's muddy water spurting up in the air like that was quite frightening for the golfers on the course, who immediately called the authorities. While it first smelled like propane, it was later declared as natural gas eruption.
Golf courses around the world have experienced quite a few unusual events. A couple of months ago, a giant alligator was spotted at a golf course in Florida.