Now this is something which is hilarious as well as dangerous. But it does tell you that you need to think twice before you deal with fire the next time, even when the flames are not high, especially when you happen to be in Russia! The guy in the video backed up too close to the fire and hence paid the price for it.
A rather unexpected and sudden blaze of fire burned his trousers. The action set his butt on fire. Even though the guy did not face any injury, the incident definitely provided everyone around him a memorable moment to laugh on.
Please login to add to favorites
Already added to favorites
Added as Favorite