Father's Day is right around the corner, and as we gear up to celebrate the male figures in our lives, it's only right to acknowledge the many dads who have made headlines for going above and beyond the call of duty for their children.
Check out these 15 fathers who are totally killing the daddy game right now.
1) This dad who allows his sassy toddler to express herself.
2) This dad who taught his little girl how to make killer nachos.
3) The stay-at-home father who became internet-famous for his hilarious parenting notes and then wrote a book for other dads.
4) This dad who got rid of everyone's school lunch debt in one go.
CNN> Seattle dad helps eliminate school lunch debt: A Seattle father of three, Jeff Lew… https://t.co/szg7p0QWz3— CNN Free Video News (@vnewsen) May 30, 2017
5) This daddy-daughter duet who made the collective internet's heart melt.
6) This dad who kept his daughter company from beginning till end.
my dad walked me to school on my very first day & today he walked me to school on my very last day pic.twitter.com/70RmbI7oQ9— Brittany Gayler (@BrittanyGayler) May 25, 2017
7) This dad who watched YouTube tutorials to learn how to style his daughter's hair and became an absolute pro.
8) This witty dad who found whiskey in his teen daughter's bedroom.
soooooo my parents found this bottle I was hiding in my room and this happened...... pic.twitter.com/99U2yECsdy— Elainey (@glovelacee) June 22, 2016
9) The dad who rewarded his daughter with ice cream after she accused her school of committing a war crime.
My daughter actually submitted this feedback at school. Not sure if I should ground her or buy her ice cream... pic.twitter.com/4v8Gjb9riv— Mason Cross (@MasonCrossBooks) May 25, 2017
The people have spoken. pic.twitter.com/lW2n3sd7Nq— Mason Cross (@MasonCrossBooks) May 25, 2017
10) The dad who delivered his own baby on the side of the road.
11) This dad who is clearly the apple of his daughter's eye.
Little girls goes crazy when dad comes home from work. This is what being a father is all about! OMG <3— Your Music Plug 🔌 (@AllThatHH) April 23, 2017
Deserves endless amount of RTs. pic.twitter.com/6Vtwse3q4U
12) These next two doting dads who made their daughters' dreams of becoming Disney princesses come true.
her dad recreated a beauty & the beast photo shoot for his daughter and it's the cutest thing ever 😭😍pic.twitter.com/JKkSr9AsBg— Relationship HQ (@ReIationshipHQ) February 19, 2017
13) This dad who offers up helpful (and hilarious) advice for other dads.
14) The thoughtful dad who passed out candy to airplane passengers last Halloween so his toddler daughter wouldn't miss out on trick-or-treating.
OMG, my heart is exploding right now. Dad of the year just passed out candy to everyone on the flight so his 3 year old could trick or treat pic.twitter.com/vfsAcYNrhr— Stephanie Kahan (@stephaniekahan) November 1, 2016
15) This loving father who unknowingly obliterated Muslim stereotypes with his heartwarming texts to his daughter.
Since this is a mentality a lot of you seem to have pic.twitter.com/CQn5L8zibS— لمياء (@lxmyaa) April 15, 2017
Banner/Thumbnail Photo Credit: Flickr, Chris Price