For the word play joker, it’s a moment of pure glee when something humorous comes out of a mix of words that can have more than one meaning.
And while some will accuse punsters of a dorky sense of humor, you can’t deny the popularity that comes from puns – obviously, since they’re so punny!
Without further ado, (and sadly without the Bard himself), here are a few lines guaranteed to tickle your funny bone:
1) World peace. One day, a pea said “you might say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.”
2) Van Gogh, what a speed racer you would’ve been:
Oh wow, look at that Van Gogh... pic.twitter.com/RetpIrYuOB— Tommy Chong (@tommychong) July 8, 2015
Check Out: Ride Through van Gogh's "Starry Night"
3) We bet you’ve never seen Moscow like this:
Moscow. pic.twitter.com/Ew2VkVEa6Q— Tumblr Funniez (@TumblrFunniez) June 11, 2014
4) These potatoes were doing it before Twitter was cool:
5) What a drama-queen!
6) Speaking of drama-queens, stay away from this Taco:
7) If any spicy food enthusiasts bother you, tell them to mind their own business:
What do you call cheese that's not yours?— El Señor Sol (@ElSenorSols) August 14, 2014
A: NACHO CHEESE. :) pic.twitter.com/HqwNdX5ZdV
8) What did the cactus say to the melon?
9) Self-deprecating bunny, anyone?
10) When wisdom and humor cross paths:
Banner / Thumbnail : Pixabay